[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″]
- 1 (200g) Medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 720 ml Water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pack S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 92 g
- 5 x 200 g Cooked Rice
- 650 g (130 g/serving)【Katsu (Cutlet)】Chicken breast, thickly sliced into 5
- 30 g All-purpose flour
- 2 Egg, beaten
- 50 g Panko or breadcrumbs
- Vegetable Oil as needed for frying
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Stir-fry onions with oil in a large saucepan on medium heat for approx. 5 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the saucepan. Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer approx. 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Season chicken breast with flour, then dip into the beaten egg. Coat with panko (breadcrumbs).
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil to 170°C (340 F). Drop a few panko into the pan to check the oil temperature. (Panko should float on the surface and sizzle.)
- Fry cutlets for 6-8 minutes, (depending on the thickness of meat). Don’t put all ingredients at once; because it will cause the temperature fallen. Turn cutlets over a few times until panko becomes golden. Drain well.
- Place rice on a plate, top with cutlet, then serve curry sauce over.