- 1½ cup whole milk (360ml)
- ¾ cups sugar (165g)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp matcha (Japanese green tea powder)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (480ml)
1.Combine whole milk, sugar, and salt in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Do not let milk come to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Turn off heat.
2. Transfer half cup warm milk to a small container. Add matcha and whisk vigorously until incorporated. Pour into warm milk.
3. Pour in cream to the mixture and stir to combine.
4. Transfer ice cream to a container and place in freezer.