- 2 Avocado
- 1/4 Onion, sliced
1/2 Garlic, finely chopped
100 g Shucked shrimp
50 g Shimeji mushroom
2 Tbsp Butter
200 ml Fresh cream
1 Tbsp S&B Wasabi Paste
Black Pepper (coarsely ground) Pinch
- Peel avocados and remove the seeds. Mash half of them with a fork and cut the rest into 1cm cubes. Divide shimeji mushrooms into small amounts.
- Cook spaghetti al dente with enough salt.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry garlic and onion. When onions get transparent, add shrimps and shimeji mushrooms and continue frying.
- When color of shrimps changes, add mashed avocado, fresh cream and S&B Wasabi Paste. When thickened, add the remaining avocado.
- Add boiled spaghetti in (4), mix well and season with salt and black pepper.