When it comes to pancakes (or hotcakes as the Japanese would call them), the best ones are made in Japan. They are always fluffy and moist.
HOW TO USE:
- Put eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. (Note: if you don’t wish to use eggs, use 140 ml of milk instead)
2. Then add 1 pack of the flour mixture and stir lightly.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to small heat.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
5. Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. 6. Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!